File Arkansas State Taxes Online with OnePriceTaxes
Below you can find common resources for filing taxes in Arkansas.
Where's my refund?
If you filed a Arkansas income tax return, you can use the following link to find out when to expect your tax refund.
to find out the status of your state tax refund.
How do I pay my Arkansas taxes online?
If you owe money to the state of Arkansas after filing your tax return, you can use the link below to pay that amount online.
to pay your amount due to the state of Arkansas.
Arkansas Standard Deductions
- Single - $2,000
- Married Filing Jointly - $4,000
- Married Filing Separately (same return) - $2,000 each
- Married Filing Separately (different return) - $2,000
- Head of Household - $2,000
- Qualifying Widow(er) - $2,000
- Arkansas Disaster Relief Program
- U.S. Olympic Committee Program
- Arkansas School for the Blind/School for the Deaf
- Baby Sharon's Children's Catastrophic Illness Program
- Organ Donor Awareness Education Program
- Area Agencies on Aging Program
- Military Family Relief Program
- Newborn Umbilical Cord Blood Initiative
- Arkansas Tax Deferred Tuition Savings Program