File Mississippi State Taxes Online with OnePriceTaxes
Below you can find common resources for filing taxes in Mississippi.
Where's my refund?
If you filed a Mississippi income tax return, you can use the following link to find out when to expect your tax refund.
to find out the status of your state tax refund.
How do I pay my Mississippi taxes online?
If you owe money to the state of Mississippi after filing your tax return, you can use the link below to pay that amount online.
to pay your amount due to the state of Mississippi.
Mississippi Standard Deductions
- Single - $2,300
- Married Filing Jointly - $4,600
- Married Filing Separately - $2,300
- Head of Household - $3,400
- Qualifying Widow(er) - $4,600
- Single - $6,000
- Married Filing Jointly - $12,000
- Married Filing Separately - $6,000
- Head of Household - $8,000
- Qualifying Widow(er) - $12,000
- Military Family Relief Fund
- Commission for Volunteer Service Fund
- Wildlife Heritage Fund
- Educational Fund
- Wildlife Fisheries Parks Foundation
- Mississippi Bicentennial Celebration Fund
- Mississippi Burn Care Fund